CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hidden Treasure






Darren has taken 2 weeks off while I am home recovering from my surgery. He is taking advantage of the spare time by tackling our clutter around the house. One of the rooms that needed a lot of help was the laundry room.

If not for the fact that there is a washer and dryer in there, our laundry room could pass as a small bedroom. It even has a small walk in closet, which up until yesterday, I completely forgot about. Through Darren's hard work in the laundry room... it opened up path to the closet which we haven't been in for at least 2 years. I decided to move out the old crap that was in there, and had Darren move all my storage boxes in my sewing room to that closet. I think it is a perfect solution to my over stuffed hobby room. Although the rooms couldn't be further apart. The fact that all my projects are not cluttering up my work space is much easier.

Having all the sewing projects out of the hobby room closet leaves me more space to store my scrapbooking stuff, in the closet rather than on my scrapbook desk. I am hoping to get 2 matching desks for my hobby room that will be much nicer than the heavy looking hand -me-down desks that are currently in there now.

2 comments:

Amy said...

That looks great! I love getting organized!

Nicole *Ü* said...

You are so well organized with all those totes and labels!! I REALLY need to do that to my house, declutter and then organize/label. Good look recovering from your eye surgery! What was it for? Glad the dog is OK.