CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

You should see the other guy!


Okay.... the other guy is my eye surgeon... and no, he doesn't have a black eye. I had my long awaited lens implant surgery on my left eye yesterday. Despite how it looks, it went really well.

I was actually awake for the whole procedure, which took a whopping 15 minutes. I wasn't really cool with the idea of being awake, but it wasn't really that bad. The nice thing was not having to get over having anesthetic, and the groggyness that comes after it.

Why the black eye? not too sure, but I remember him giving me a shot during the procedure, and then saying that I would have a black eye the next day. My vision is somewhat distorted because of the stitch that was put in, but that will be gone when I have the stitch(s) removed next week. For now. I just keep having the wipe away the tears that comes from the light sensitivity that I am having. Hopefully this will clear up pretty quick, and I should be back to normal in a few weeks... to do it all over again in April for the right eye.... hopefully sans the black eye.

1 comment:

Theresa Marie said...

Congrats on the eye surgery Michelle! And I'm glad that Yogi is okay :)