CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 22, 2008

A sad reality


Unlike my scrapbooking supply philosophy, which is "If I don't have it, I should get it" My sewing/quilting/knitting purchases couldn't be more different. If I find something that I like... I will create a project... buy all the stuff, and then store them until I am ready to make them...the result of which is in the photo above. The unfortunate part is that there are MORE boxes than those shown, and some of the boxes contain more than one project.
As I was "organizing" my hobby room this evening it hit me...This is no longer a room to scrapbook, sew, quilt or knit...... but it is a STORAGE room for all things scrabooking, quilting, sewing or knitting! I cannot possible part with it though, and I think that I have come up with a different solution that I will blog about it in next couple of days.

No comments: