CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Entertainer


I have been a shut in for the past week or so, and I desperately needed to get out. After my Doctor appointment the other day, Darren, myself and my black eye decided to check out IKEA. It is a bit of drive so we rarely go, and when we do I often leave with nothing or a few small items here and there.


Quite surprisingly we found a cool entertainment center. We really needed something in our family room that was both budget friendly and could hold lots of "schtuff". As you can see we found something pretty cool. It is a perfect fit for the wall space with just a few inches to spare. Now we just need to hide the cords and decorate. Any suggestions on what do on the wall space on the right? It is an awkward wall that sticks out about 6" from the wall that the entertainment center is against.

5 comments:

Lilian said...

Very cool! I've never been to IKEA. There is one about 40 minutes from me though. I might need to go check it out since I'd like to get an entertainment center for the boys to put all the video games and gaming systems they are collecting!

Stacy said...

That fits perfectly! I was thinking for the right perhaps a tree or some floor plant with a picture or mirror above it.

I "heart" IKEA!

Sharla Hunt said...

That looks nice! Chris and I actually went to Ikea on President's Day to look for the same thing... an entertainment center that will hold our stuff. LOL! Looks great!

Celeste said...

LOVE the entertainment center!! I have the SAME one!

Michele said...

Love your new entertainment center!! Ikea is AWESOME!! As far as what to do on the right, I think I'd probably just center the entertainment center on the wall so it's even on both sides. Otherwise, I like the idea that Stacy had of putting a tall plant or small tree there. Hope you'll post a pic once you have it decorated.