CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I have been tagged

A-attached or Single - Married

B-Best Friend - My hubby Darren

C-Cake or pie - that would be PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE apple to be specific

D-Day of choice - I like Sundays because I can sleep in and spend the morning reading in bed

E-Essential Item - ipod (I love it) and Satellite Radio.

F-Favourite type of music - I love Gwen Stephani and some of Fergie's songs. I also like some of Feist and my current favourite is the Oscar nominated one "falling slowly"

G-Gummy bears or worms - Chocolate covered gummy bears are very addictive.

H-Hometown - Abbotsford BC

I-Indulgence - OMG there are so many, I wouldn't even know where to start.

J-January or July - They both suck! I hate being cold and I hate the heat and sun.

K-Kid's - Two great boys.

L-Last movie - "Mansfield Park" I love Jane Austen books and I had not seen that movie yet. We also recently rented "Elizabeth" and "Beowulf" I think that repeatedly poking a fork in my eye would have been more entertaining then watching Beowulf. Totally retarded!

M-Marriage date - August 12, 1995

N-Number of Siblings - two older sisters and a younger brother who passed away 10 years ago.

O-Oranges or Apples - both... yum!

P-Phobias or fears - feathers, or birds attached to feathers *shudder*

Q-Quotes - "If you don't like the answer don't ask the question" and "Don't be sorry, just be informed".... and yes, I have said them before.

R-Reason to smile - to many to list.

S-Season - FALL!!!!!!

T-Tag four - Nikki, Shannon, Angela, and Baby T!

U-Unknown fact about me - I hate being hugged. Not really an "express my feelings" kind of girl. I am not a heartless bag... I just keep that kind of stuff to myself.

V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal - Meat is really quite gross, so I stick mainly to the occasion chicken dish... but mostly vegetarian meals and of course the the 5th food group which consists of candy and snacks

W-Worst habit - I often say exactly what I am thinking....even if I intended to keep it to myself... sometimes it just slips out and suprises me just as much as the recipient.

X-Xrays or ultrasound - X-rays..... I almost burst a kidney from all the water that I had to drink for an ultrasound that I had when I was pregnant with Jordan. I will NEVER forget that pain.

Y-Your Favorite food - a variety of cheeses and breads... or even better cheese in bread, on bread or around bread... thankfully I don't eat as much of it as I would like.

Z-Zodiac - I am a Virgo

1 comment:

Michele said...

I so love your sense of humor!! You always bring a smile to my face! We have the same taste in music...I LOVE all the singers you mentioned, and I LOVE the song "Falling Slowly." Did you know the two of them were married? I just saw that on the E! channel yesterday. Love 'em!