CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Ho... Ho....HO!

This Santa was pretty good, however the staff running the show was so bad, that is was actually quite funny. It reminded me of the scene in the Movie "A Christmas Story" When the two boys go to visit Santa in the mall. The young photographer and his assistant were arguing with each other. I heard the younger of the two, call the other an a-hole under his breath. They made fun the the "dorky" hat that they were wearing. I think Santa's helpers shared a full set of teeth between the three of them. and then they put on fake smiles. As they lead the kids to sit on Santa's lap. It was so much like the movie, that when Jason and I met up with Darren on the other side.. I couldn't help myself, and said "Ho, Ho, HO!" just like the Santa did in the movie as he was kicking Ralphie down the slide. The upside was that Santa was pretty nice, and really that was the most important. Jason was excited to tell him what he wished for and that made his day.

3 comments:

Leigh said...

How funny. I can just picture it!! Thanks for explaining the pink pool noodle name. That was really sweet of them to get you that!!

Anonymous said...

As I was reading this I was thinking "Ho Ho Ho" from the movie. I totally cracked up when I read that you were thinking the same thing!!!!!

Cute picture!!

Nicole *Ü* said...

Ugh. Don't you hate "customer service" like that?? Such a cute picture, though!!!