CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Something New


Welcome to my new blog!


Today was the first day off I have had in a long time where I didn't have any appointments, or errands..... so I went shopping!!!


Shopping for me is picking up the things I need, like a bra or a pair of shoes. I rarely shop for the sake of just looking around. On my way to the shoe store however, I spotted this little baby (photo above) in the window of Bowring. I NEVER buy decorating stuff. It has to be something really cool for me to buy it.... and this is. The colours are perfect for my family room downstairs. Each of the blocks is about 8" square and it is embossed tin. Now do decide where to put it in the room.

4 comments:

{Betsy} said...

Wow, Michelle! That is absolutely gorgeous and definitely the perfect colors to match your family room. What an awesome find! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this too. I really love the colors. Make sure to post a pic. after you hang it up. :o)

Anonymous said...

That thing is awesome! I love it~

Leigh said...

That really is pretty! I can see why you got it. Ok...so now you have to explain the significance behind the "pink pool noodle" name.