CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Holy Crap... I actually scrapped











You have no idea how long it has been since I scrapbooked anything. A few months back, I did sketches at Janie's house specifically for this project. I know that they are pretty simple, but I am really happy with how this turned out.

This is a brag book Christmas gift for my co - worker, for her to put pictures of her new Grandson in. I had all the stuff in my "stash" and I won the album from the last QKU.

I can officially take this task off of my Christmas "to do" list. Yay!

7 comments:

Lilian said...

I think it looks great!!! I LOVE simple!! If it's too cluttered you can't see the pictures!!!

Love it!

{Betsy} said...

She will love it! It looks great!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great too!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap...that's pretty sad when you can't even spell your own name right...

Leigh said...

This is really cute!! I'm gonna have to come back and look at these when I start Jack's scrapbook.

Nicole *Ü* said...

So cute!! Great way to use your stash up!!! I need to do that!! LOL

Theresa Marie said...

very cute!