CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

3 magainzes, 2 books and 1 class

I MUST have books..... to touch.... to read.... to look at... I LOVE them! So every couple of weeks on my way home from work I make a stop at Chapters which is big ass book store. Part of my routine is to pick up something great to sip on from Starbucks as I spend the next couple of hours flipping through MANY books. It is rare for me to walk out of there without at least one book or magazine.
Tonight was an especially good night, as you can see from the picture. I am really excited about the sock knitting book, because I desperately want to knit my own socks.
For the first time in a long time, I also picked up a scrapbook magazine. For reasons to numerous to mention, scrapbooking has been on the back burner for me for a LONG time. After picking up the new Scrapbooks Ect. I decided to go visit a scrapbook store, that I haven't been into for a while. They had a great table set up of their classes, and they were beautiful! So nice in fact that I asked about one of them. Since I used to teach scrapbooking classes myself, I have never taken one before. Since I have been out the loop for so long I need a little kick start. I was pleased that the date of the class worked out with my full time work schedule.... so I signed up! A picture is worth a thousand words, so rather than describe it I will post pictures of the mini album after I take the class.

1 comment:

Lilian said...

Unfortunately, scrapbooking has been on the back burner for me too lately. It makes me sad that I rarely get time for it anymore!!