CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Reno progress and cute kitty


Wow it sure has been a while since I last blogged. The bathroom is going slowly... but it is coming along. The plumbing has been moved to fit the larger tub, and the tub is now in place/1 We filled it to check for any leaks in the plumbing ect.. and we are OK! I am going ot order the tiles to go around the tub tomorrow. While we are waiting for those to arrive, we will be putting up the cement board and the drywall! It isn't alot of progress.. but it IS progress.


On a totally unrelated note, I just wanted to post a picture of Baby Stuie.. (it doesn't matter how old he gets, he will always be the baby)

3 comments:

Lilian said...

Looks like things are moving right along!!!

Michele said...

I can't wait to see the finished project!! Just think of "The Tortoise and the Hare" story when you think that it has been slow progress. :-)

Stui is so adorable! I get why he'll always be your baby no matter how old he is. It's just like that story, "I'll Love You Forever."

Anonymous said...

Nice Hot Tub!