CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Long time no blog!




Wow I can't believe how long it has been since my last blog entry. Today is an unexpected "snow day" or at least "snow morning" for me. I was supposed to make my 45 minute commute to work this morning when I got a call that they weren't going to open the store until 1pm Whooo Hooo!!! Thankfully I have our truck today which is 4 wheel drive.. but it doesn't help when other people are slipping and sliding everywhere.




Here is my street this morning... and then from just a few months earlier. I think that I would much prefer to have the weedy green yard than the snow.


5 comments:

Lilian said...

Looks like such a beautiful place to live!!!

Theresa Marie said...

I'm with you - rather have the green than the snow... except if I am in the mood to stay in, then I prefer the snow - it's SO pretty! Neat to see the same photo with different seasons!

Nicole *Ü* said...

Yeah! There you are! I actually enjoy the snow, just not driving in the snow or the cold. LOL It'll be nice when it warms up soon. I think your yard looks pretty, with the snow and without.

Amy said...

Glad to see you blog again! We got our first real snow today, so I'm still liking it.

heidi larsen said...

michelle~ so glad that i found your blog! so cute! plus, you live in a beautiful place.